CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

Hi church, I am not sure I understand your question fully if i...

1. 3,018 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1928
    Hi church, I am not sure I understand your question fully if i go back and look at statements, but what we can agree on is that they certainly promised a lot and didn't deliver,

To answer you in some way, as your questions were reasonable, you just may not like the answers, and I am sorry, but it is what happened.

1. I do know that the ASX may put restrictions on access to certain operating funds during transformation of business activities periods; probably to protect shareholders funds. I do know that I was told by Andrew and others that as the suspension went on, the tightening of the belt, restricted how much they could spend.
    2. I also checked the Audited Yearlies for those two periods when I was contracted. $2,407,123 in revenue. So I have no problem standing by my statement about products were launched. I know for sure that harvested crops were turned into product, during that period you refer to. It was in announcements, as well.

What I do know, with absolute certainty, is that a combination of circumstances including the BioHealth deal, and interference by SM keyboard keyboard warriors, which I am p'd about, certainly contributed to the delays in 2019 and the ASX directive as noted in announcements. The result of that directive delayed the earlier relisting of this Penny, as the company had to search for, and interview, new Directors, which I believe may have also had to be vetted by the ASX. Gosh the amount o f calls I took during that period where I was told to inform the company that they were calling the ASX or were writing to ASIC, stirred up by what they read on here...well it would give you nightmares, the anger I had to deal with from a shareholder base of 8000 shareholders. People will have no idea.

That 3 month 'further' delay, ended up landing, this now, mess of a company, right in the middle of the Cannabis global bubble burst, in August 2019. Many, if not all of shareholders, I believe, suffered due to that fiasco.

If it had been allowed to relist in April/May, could it have gone back to 11 cents? I don't know. If it had relisted in April/May, could Andrew have delivered better results by accessing extra funds to plant more. I believe it could have. That would have made a difference with more plantings, As you said, I was there, and I can say it, as I was a contractor and not an employee. My investment, and others, was devastated because of all of it.

The mid 2020-2023 performance, after my period, well....

Last edited by Neil1959: 02/09/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.