CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

Ann: Company Update and Request for Extension of Suspension, page-62

1. 3,013 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1919
    "I think they didn't lodge last time they were suspended"

Fluffy, they did, pretty much. I went back and had a look, which is why I have taken my time to respond. But they had so many other anns coming out with the updated Prospectuses, that reports probably got swallowed up. I think 1 or 2 might have been 4 months or more apart, but I remembered being instructed to collate and have all the reports from the departments in and arrange the graphics to have everything ready by the reporting times. I think they showed all the other company reports at the end.

What I do know is that the frustration and growing anger from the rolling 5 week extended suspensions is bringing back the anxieties from that last suspension for me. I see it in posts that just don't make sense. But I do understand that even the most patient investors will get p'd off.

I don't mind people writing about and voicing their opinions, but it is when that anger becomes conspiratorial, false or non sensical in nature, that I, and other shareholders struggle with. I have sent my own revved up emails based on what I have been reading on here, only to be corrected with an announcement reference.

Re lodging:
    Is there missing accrued interest?

Just from my own find on YEARLIES I saw the following:
    2019: $5183769 INT:$123285
    2020: $7417095 INT:$124725
    2021: $10573033 INT:$163630
    2022: $9240051 INT:$191438

Those returns seem to be right for the prevailing rate over a 12month period. So where is the missing accrued interest?

I think it is fair that we can all be angry but I just wished people did a bit more research, to be fair.

Last edited by Neil1959: 02/09/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.