CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

"I think they didn't lodge last time they were suspended"...

1. 3,013 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1919
    "I think they didn't lodge last time they were suspended"

Fluffy, they did, pretty much. I went back and had a look, which is why I have taken my time to respond. But they had so many other anns coming out with the updated Prospectuses, that reports probably got swallowed up. I think 1 or 2 might have been 4 months or more apart, but I remembered being instructed to collate and have all the reports from the departments in and arrange the graphics to have everything ready by the reporting times. I think they showed all the other company reports at the end.

What I do know is that the frustration and growing anger from the rolling 5 week extended suspensions is bringing back the anxieties from that last suspension for me. I see it in posts that just don't make sense. But I do understand that even the most patient investors will get p'd off.

I don't mind people writing about and voicing their opinions, but it is when that anger becomes conspiratorial, false or non sensical in nature, that I, and other shareholders struggle with. I have sent my own revved up emails based on what I have been reading on here, only to be corrected with an announcement reference.

Re lodging:
    Is there missing accrued interest?

Just from my own find on YEARLIES I saw the following:
    2019: $5183769 INT:$123285
    2020: $7417095 INT:$124725
    2021: $10573033 INT:$163630
    2022: $9240051 INT:$191438

Those returns seem to be right for the prevailing rate over a 12month period. So where is the missing accrued interest?

I think it is fair that we can all be angry but I just wished people did a bit more research, to be fair.

Last edited by Neil1959: 02/09/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.