CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

“What I do know, with absolute certainty, is that a combination...

1. 3,013 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1919
    “What I do know, with absolute certainty, is that a combination of circumstances including the BioHealth deal, and interference by SM keyboard keyboard warriors, which I am p'd about, certainly contributed to the delays in 2019 and the ASX directive as noted in announcements.

Obfuscation - no more - no less.

Let’s try another perspective.

A number of concerned holders and potential holders contacted the ASX and ASIC to ensure that the company was going to be compliant with the relevant legislative and regulatory environment."

*************** NOW THE REAL STORY*************
    I was tasked with fielding the majority of those "angry" phone calls, or take meetings with groups of shareholders during those turbulent three months Feb-April, 2019. People were very angry. All I heard, day in, day out, was HotCopper this, HotCopper that.

The supposition above, in my opinion, is an attempt to water down and take attention away from actual historical events,. It is not correct as summarizing the events of the Feb-April 19 events.

People were angry...people were p'd off because they had money tied up, and as the suspension went on, people were tired of all the Prospectuses, and tired of the Keyboard warriors, who were, whether intentionally or unintentionally, creating an environment that just kept adding fuel to fire. The snowball effect was in play.

Here is a proper rewrite of that "other perspective"...and note, the above, is only a perspective. Here are the facts.

"Many concerned and angry holders and potential holders, contacted me during the long Suspension and were very angry and/or concerned about the continuing delays. They informed me, in no uncertain terms, that they had had enough and were contacting the company stirred on by what they had been reading on HotCopper. That being, that the company possibly may not be/or from what was being said, was not compliant with the relevant legislative and regulatory environment. Many did not want to listen to excuses, or have questions answered. They instructed me to tell the Board in no uncertain terms that they were reporting the company to the appropriate regulatory authorities"

It appears they were true to their word and they were listened to. But that action caused a further 3 months delay.

My anger is palpable when I look at my decimated holdings...how much did shareholders possibly lose because of this interference and stirring up of already good people?

Last edited by Neil1959: 03/09/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.