CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

Ann: Company Update and Request for Extension of Suspension, page-72

1. 3,013 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1919
    "and also note that i am too a mug punter,"

I think we are all in that boat iminvestor101. The results speak for themselves as far as success goes on this stock. Did I invest in a company that has not delivered. Absolutely, I did. The evidence speak for itself

Did I lead people along for the wrong reasons? Absolutely not, as I carry bigger losses than most. People make their own choices. Hundreds of thousands of posts appear on HC every year, commenting on or recommending stock from every type of investor, I.R relations, and company employees, to boot.
    Did I lead people along and then disappear like the hundreds who post on a stock and then head for the hills with their profits? No I did not!
    Do I feel sorry that people have lost their hard earned? Absolutely I do, especially when I look at my 6 figure loss every time I open my trade portfolio or talk with friends. Hundreds if not thousands of investors in the industry are hurting right now.
    Have I stuck around and I tried to help people as well as myself and been balanced in my criticism for the past 18 months. Absolutely I have.
    Did I comment on here where I hoped they would be based on what we were all told? Absolutely I did.
    Did I try their medicine which was later held up in a dispute with the company and a partner? Yes I did and it worked. Another thing I and a few other shareholder friends are miffed about.
    Did I try their products and see people have a relief from eczema? Absolutely I did. And that is hard to get to now.
    Was I one of hundreds who invested in the Cannabis industry and saw our hard earned flushed down the drain? You bet!

Do I know that these forums are full of people who hide behind pseudonyms and have shots at genuine people? Well...HC is littered with them...

Do you sometimes feel sorry about any of your posts recommending or rubbishing stocks that may not have turned out the way you hoped? I am entitled to ask the same question.

Last edited by Neil1959: 03/09/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.