CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

Good on you IM for being a good sport. We will probably agree to...

1. 3,018 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1928
    Good on you IM for being a good sport. We will probably agree to disagree on the "tarred" comment. My loss of funds was my bad, and I am responsible for that decision, and don't hold anyone else responsible, but myself.

Where you see "tarred" I see it as receiving valuable insight and getting a wonderful opportunity to have a first hand look inside the industry and see the possible future of pain medicine from the Cannabis plant perspective, outside smoking it.

I got to sample the products, talk to the best people, visit Universities, talk at Conferences, and meet top doctors to discuss my condition and try CBD for skin conditions and pain. CannTab worked, it was amazing, Vitahemp oil reduced all the inflammation on my friend's daughter's arm and I have been able to talk to so many people about it.

Re this stock. Knowing where we are now... was it worth going down this route and being "tarred" and holding a 6 figure loss, well for my own health, I would have to say, yes. Having found out what I have now. My gut was being destroyed by synthetics. CannTab was wonderful.

Would I do it again and cop the flack that I have? Yes..again and again and again. The month of relief and getting a month of respite where I could sleep for 8 hours. It was worth every stab at me from on this forum. I am saddened deeply by everyone's loss, but I see these losses repeated across 28 other Cannabis companies too.

This company may never deliver, and it might, but now, I finally have access to medical avenues that I may not have had before. I have guided others to successful outcomes as well from my experience.

Cheers and thanks for the question, IM
    Last edited by Neil1959: 04/09/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.