CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

"To be “p’d” about ensuring compliance by an organisation that...

1. 3,018 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1928
    "To be “p’d” about ensuring compliance by an organisation that has control over the funds people have invested demonstrates, in my opinion, the very reason why many questioned that posters role as shareholder liaison while posting on HC."

Another perspective, perhaps?

As discussed with HC admin, back originally, it probably is one of the reasons that the platform invites companies to bring on reps. Sholom had mentioned to me that that was why they had approached me in the first place, as they were looking for someone who had had a past business background to provide a Q & A service on this platform as requested by shareholders at the time.

I wasn't p'd off about ensuring compliance, as this comment might suggest, gosh, how silly would that be if there were major violations. I was p'd off with all the interrogative style posts, and assumptions, speculation and conspiracies that were angering so many good people during that suspension. I certainly hope that clarifies...

Again, another perspective, trying to understand and interpret my posts, even if well intentioned?

I am happy now to answer more of these comments.

@jayb and those interested. I sent off another request asking where the Preliminary Report is.
    Last edited by Neil1959: 04/09/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.