CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

"From what I remember, I tested this which resulted in me being...

1. 3,013 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1919
    "From what I remember, I tested this which resulted in me being put on Ignore which is good because I couldn't see any positive support for shareholders forthcoming anyway due to the circumstances."

Referring to me. perhaps in a supposition, indirectly..I am happy to reply if it can help.

The Ignore function can be used for a variety of reasons from trolling, nonsensical posts to being tired of reading too many conspiratorial posts. The Ignore function also helps people try and get some sanity back, which it did in my case with some posters.

Re the Medcan court case it wouldn't help adding anything here, as my past experience has been that "chased facts", just serve to be used, sometimes as fodder, and create white noise on this forum. It would only serve, possibly, to add material to critique or draw out other posters to add more questions, if past history, is any indicator. "Forum admin" have enough headaches, without adding more noise.

Re my use of ignore, in most situations, has nothing at all to do with a single question being asked, but more to do with the weight of nonsensical posts being written that seem so full of inaccuracies that I get tired of reading or responding to them. People add me on ignore too, but still seem to use comments to add in from the shadows, as we have been seeing recently. So it appears, as long as it published within TOU's, the Ignore function can be ignored at times; (Observation) if presented in a way that is in the best interests of the community to respond to and not attacking the poster directly. (assumption)

"Tarred" I answered that with detail, I thought...gosh...nothing to do with conscience, in my case. My conscience is deeply saddened though to see what has happened to all shareholders with this stock, and I share that burden financially as well, which is reasonable. I thought I did make that clear. Again, another wrong perspective on my reply, perhaps?

Last edited by Neil1959: 04/09/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.