CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

" going into hundreds of millions at the south Johnston mine,...

1. 3,013 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1919
    " going into hundreds of millions at the south Johnston mine, the multiple announcements regarding capital raising-the strategic involvement involving sholoms mother and leases in NSW."

Hundreds of millions? I think you may be missing something. Here is the consolidated reports for 2017 ..$18.6ML

Where do you get hundreds of millions figures from? I think, and I say with some respect...distortion of facts can occur when so much negativity dominates a forum, perhaps?

Capital Raises? How do Explorer's run unless there are C.Rs, church? Are you saying that they did an inordinate amount of C.R.'s for a company, even during the Cannabis years? Am I missing something, perhaps?

If I can ask, do you think that Pnina still works for the company? I am not being dismissive, I just don't understand where you are getting your research from. Pnina Feldman was always there going back to AGV days not 2015. I think you wrote that date.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/5561/5561948-a220dc91915557f6ac034b473cca14f4.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.