CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

Ann: Company Update and Request for Extension of Suspension, page-16

1. 3,013 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1919
    Thanks corona, but I am failing to see what point you are trying to make here other than the hundreds of companies that have disappeared or thousands that have been late with fees over decades?

Condor was off the list in 2018, wasn't it?

Were they suspended for 12 months? I can't see that anywhere on their old files, but they might have been...Is that where you are trying to connect us here?

What is Feldman's involvement with this company? Should we be looking there to understand your reference? Not being a S.A. just trying to get you to connect the dots for me.

Was it over the issuance of shares and not reporting? I thought that back in 2019/2020, perhaps, that the ASX put the broom through CGB and they had to report any unsettled share issuance, didn't they?

If it is to do with ASIC and the missing Financials for the 3-4 months...well hasn't the ASX somehow given them the green light to be like this, I am miffed that I don't know where the bank balance and expenditure is going, like all of us, but I have not seen any ASX warning notices? I am just not sure what you are saying.

If none of these are true.. what does a delisted explorer from back in 2018 have to do with a Cannabis player? I would have thought this was Off Topic and a stray diversion, perhaps?.
    Last edited by Neil1959: 10/10/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.