CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

"The forum is a place to discuss ideas, share information, and...

1. 3,010 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1916
    "The forum is a place to discuss ideas, share information, and ask for help from more knowledgeable members."

Chris, this forum is negative infinitum. Please don't pretty it up the statement.

Go and have a look at all the failed players...people were deniers in here for ages that anything else was going on outside with the failure of Cannabis. CGB failed , just like CAN is, AC8, MDC, ME1(cph), EXL...I could go on...but I know I will hear but this is CGB ...no, this is the industry. We all made a mistake with many of these companies.

It wasn't @Aussie Eagle who took your money, made ridiculous claims of dividends and billion dollar market capitalisations. Neglected to keep you informed. And seems to have abandoned shareholders for lithium pastures. All while drawing a fat salary."

And you know that how? From speculation in here.

I see Feldman's name as a Mars director. But lots of guesses dressed up as fact flown out here to keep the kettle stirred.

I am not singing these guys praises...gosh 14 months in suspension. ...none of us know what is going on..it is a s*show

Sludge indeed.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.