CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

"Chris, this forum is negative infinitum." And? Negative...

1. 999 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 449
    "Chris, this forum is negative infinitum." And? Negative discussion, is still discussion.
    Your comments were not discussion, they were downright nasty, in an attempt to scare someone away from posting on the forum.
    If you don't like what they wrote, don't read it. If its not helpful to you,, so be it. Not everyone is a superb investing guru.
    If you are feeling a bit annoyed, because there is no real information about this company,, direct it where it rightly should go, and not at the other poor saps who invested in this dud company.

"Go and have a look at all the failed players"
    No need, i'm not looking to invest in any of them. I do know this one is the sludgiest of the sludgey, and I've well learned the lesson that i paid for.

"And you know that how? From speculation in here."
    No. I know Aussie doesn't work for CGB, Sholom took your funds. Or are you referring to the Lithium pastures?

"I see Feldman's name as a Mars director."
    Doesn't take much of a guess. If your director cannot inform the market as per the regulations, spends 50% of his time in another country, that country happens to be where his new company is domiciled. Well. I suppose maybe it does take a rocket scientist to connect the dots.

Everything CGB is closing down, no more canntab, no fussy website, grassroots website is rooted.
    12 months since the Thailand harvest was commencing and not a single update.
    This is not speculation, these are all hard verifiable facts.

14 months in suspension, how many more months before the company is delisted.

"none of us know what is going on..it is a **show"
    Indeed, and WHY do none of us know what is going on?
    ASIC needs to drain this swamp, and find what is hiding down in the sludge.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.