CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

Hi mate, I'm not in the position of 'privilege' (lol...) to view...

1. 2,117 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 583
    Hi mate, I'm not in the position of 'privilege' (lol...) to view to whom your responses are directed - though it's not rocket science to figure that out.

Wow, the rhetoric hasn't changed in the least - "Chris, this forum is negative infinitum."
    Gimme me a break !
    How on earth can someone be sooooo blind as to continue such bs as 'oh, well, there are some companies who are successful in this space'

Of course this forum is negative infinitum - there is absolutely no good reason for the company to lock up investors' financial interests in the company for no good tangible reason, nor to ignore every regulation purporting to declaring their financial position (including interest received on the previous cash in hand of circa $8M) over the past few quarters as well as the Annual Report on business activities.

"14 months in suspension, how many more months before the company is delisted."

A bit longer Chris - 23 Sept 2022

24 months in suspension leads to delisting as you know.
    Not long left, granted - and there is always the possibility that their plan all along was for this to happen imo.

A work-around on this is, as they continue asking for extensions to the suspension - the ASX say NO !

This releases the share registry for trading again (whatever effect on the sp that might induce) and more importantly, it resets the clock so the 24-month 'facility' scuppers any devious plan for delisting in the near future.

As it stands - it appears (imo) more a case of CGB dictating to the ASX as opposed to the other way around.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.