CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

Why is every post about you Neil? Is your EGO that big? No...

1. 997 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 448
    Why is every post about you Neil? Is your EGO that big?

No overstretch, the company would still have failed, regardless of the "industry", there are many players who are making money (whether this is reflected in the shareprice or not)

This company is a dud, every thing they have touched has turned to dust.

Management has ZERO respect for shareholders, as evidenced by the complete lack of visibility on many material things (Crop Failures, Business Windup, Lawsuits, and many many more)

The issue here is its been in suspension for 14months, and some people still cannot see through their rose tinted goggles.

Wow, you pointed out that other investors in other companies, have lost money also. Great.

Were those companies run with a lack of transparency? Did they make promise after promise, whilst sweeping their failures under the rug?
    Did they have numerous related party transactions? Did their directors never purchase a single share on market or capital raise?
    Hmmm. So why do i care about some investors losing money in for example, a lithium company? Nothing to do with THIS COMPANY and its FAILURE.

Maybe you are more bored than i am? If you need something to do, i have some suggestions. . .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.