CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

"Why is every post about you Neil? Is your EGO that big?"Chris,...

1. 3,010 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1916
    "Why is every post about you Neil? Is your EGO that big?"

Chris, I am not the main one with posts on here. It is about me if you refer to one of my comments. The ego side well, they say when one finger is pointing forward, three fingers are pointing back.

Weren't you referring to me but not using my name with this post Post #:71897203 I mention here in commenting to this post Post #:71836819 "the whole industry is basically in the toilet"

"So why do i care about some investors losing money in for example, a lithium company?"

Well...seems pretty obvious to me as my references on the whole basically relate to Cannabis companies..not bringing up other Lithium players. I don't care much about that industry either. There is no evidence that CGB is a Lithium player even if a Director of CGB holds a company officer position in a private company related to an ASX company.

"Were those companies run with a lack of transparency? Did they make promise after promise, whilst sweeping their failures under the rug?"

Actually, a few have just shut up shop, and took away any hope of investors getting even a few cents back. We don't know about this one yet.

"Did they have numerous related party transactions? Did their directors never purchase a single share on market or capital raise?"

Which companies are you referring to? Some I would say "Yes" but I am generalising. Re the share side. I think these guys, bar one, which I think was a big mistake having announced to market that they would partake, didn't (told them that, too)...have bought into every public Capital Raise, haven't they?

Certainly not defending , but may I suggest doing some more reserach on posts rather than trying to bring this ego nonsensical statement up everytime I challenge you. I have the right to reply whether tagged or through inference, as I do have the right to comment about the negative posts. Members on HC do it all the time.

Anyway carry on!

Last edited by Neil1959: 18/01/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.