CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

"I am not the main one with posts on here" I will agree with...

1. 997 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 448
    "I am not the main one with posts on here"
    I will agree with that. You rank a distant second, behind the cheerleading crews most prolific working poster.

"they say when one finger is pointing forward, three fingers are pointing back."
    They say? Sounds like a hollow appeal to authority. I'm sure "they" say lots of things.
    What do "they" say about companies in suspension for 16months with nary a financial report lodged?

"Weren't you referring to me but not using my name with this post Post #:71897203 I mention here in commenting to this post Post #:71836819 "the whole industry is basically in the toilet""
    Ahh Neil, i was commenting on the theme of many a poster, not quoting yourself. I am not in the habit of indirectly calling out inane posts, i assure you if i am referring to you Neil, i will reply directly to your posts('s) and/or tag you.
    For ease of reference, both quotes are below.
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/5894/5894617-7a1fb965d8d00611d7f82fb68e05e634.jpg
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/5894/5894620-ffeba38778248a8fc168a376faadc514.jpg

"Actually, a few have just shut up shop, and took away any hope of investors getting even a few cents back. We don't know about this one yet."
    You are a patient man Neil, 16months and you still hold hope.

"I think these guys, bar one, which I think was a big mistake having announced to market that they would partake, didn't (told them that, too)...have bought into every public Capital Raise, haven't they?"
    No. They haven't. Not one. Not any. No Director of CGB holds any direct shares in the company.

"Certainly not defending , but may I suggest doing some more reserach on posts rather than trying to bring this ego nonsensical statement up everytime I challenge you."
    ahh Neil, if you cannot play the ball, play the man. I suggest you do some basic research on Narcissism, and have a ponder on why you feel the desperate need to reply to any post you feel indirectly relates to you. If you are not snidely mocking others posts, you are playing the victim card.
    I see through you Neil, but i will not allow you to sidetrack my posts further.

"I have the right to reply whether tagged or through inference, as I do have the right to comment about the negative posts. Members on HC do it all the time."
    You are certainly welcome to reply, to any post you desire, whether referred to directly, indirectly, or not at all.
    I also have the right to ignore any post i so choose, even if you believe that is a "backfire",, id suggest investing in this company was the backfire.
    Additionally i would certainly never tell a poster to sod off until they can come back with a post that suits my liking.

I eagerly await your reply Neil biggrin.png.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.