CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

"No financials, no updates on the state of the business, some...

1. 2,117 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 583
    "No financials, no updates on the state of the business, some wishy washy plan to buy random Thai businesses."

I don't see it as being "some wishy washy plan" at all Chris.

More like a vehicle to have David Evans / Biorefine being where they reverse into imo.

Why wouldn't they use some of the existing cash on hand to secure the 'exclusivity'.
    Is there any declaration involved as to who is on the BoD of these companies (conflicts of interest)

Non-payment to Medcan v excuse to not pay fees to existing Auditor...joke

Flouting with the regulations on being delisted if the relatively paltry annual fee isn't paid on time.

Wanting to trickle-feed financial reports which are almost a year overdue.

ASIC and ASX being complicit in these actions - sorry, that's unfair.
    Correction...ASIC and ASX 'allowing' these actions.
    In turn, this absolutely destroys the integrity of investment regulations.

Then we have people who hope the MD of such companies get 'further support'...joke.

The enablement of this share-based exclusivity agreement after so many other supposed due diligence talks and extended suspensions is (imo) the prisoners dictating to the wardens.

Then we have a top20 shareholder (as of Sept2022) active on this HC platform being selective on interactions with people...joke.

Not worth my wasted energy to carry on very much but with all personal and due respect 'wishy washy' couldn't be further from the truth, imo.

Cheers
    AE

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.