CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

@sharebroker1 Thank you for your optimism its refreshing for a...

1. 1,587 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 227
    @sharebroker1 Thank you for your optimism its refreshing for a change.

"I suspect that there will be a massive dump on opening if this thing relists. First to reach the exit door type scenario - I would imagine. biggrin.png"

@Neil1959Based on the above I have deliberately been just a little overly optimistic and will continue too just a little because fair is fair...we have a little news to be excited about and its been 12 months of doom and gloom .. bugger them ... only one poster was hovering over his keyboard down to the minute waiting for the company's AND CGB Shareholders demise re listing fees... A true indication of character...sad.

anyway based on the little news we have so far here's a little optimism biggrin.pngtongue.png

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/5691/5691003-ae8179b3253b6aaf2c01bb8ca62799ae.jpg

Ps we need more news inc reports etc hopefully we will get it soon..but it seems like a better place than we were a week or so ago. Also people really need to read the announcemnts.rolleyes.png

5c 10c 20c or 1c the market will work out what is BS or not, the main thing is if ASIC/ASX approve it for me anyway,their DD is better than mine.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.