CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

Ann: Company Update and Suspension Extension Request, page-55

1. 1,562 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 218
    You have been pumping GMN on the CGB thread for ages and i told you every time you do i would tell you how i feel about their excellent tenements and the possibility that it might be tradable with risk. Are you stupid?

Also it might help you if you do some industry research. I agree some things could have been done better in hindsight but to blame Sholom solely for the share price collapse is Stupid! Grow up! (I have never met sholom and im not jewish sorry to dissapoint you)
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/5835/5835755-f970b4dd798bc94006f5c4d64d087783.jpg
    You look backwards, I look forwards, That's the difference between us rolleyes.png (I deliberately stay positive because I want to NOT be down 95% on my investment one day and because it pisses the mean girls off wink.png)

It doesnt matter which AU cannabis company you invested in the Chart would basically look the same between 2018-2022. It was a true "Bubble" wish I had seen it. I learnt from it though.

I like Thailand as a serious point of difference to the rest of the market, I dont know if I will buy sell or hold yet, I will make that decision when I see how all the pieces fit together and how the market digests it. I have an open mind on CGB at this stage. You may not see me again on Feb1, I dont know yet.

The company needs to prove you wrong not me church, I hope you have a wonderful christmas break and things improve for us all next year, this year has been horrible!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.