BRN 8.54% 18.8¢ brainchip holdings ltd

Ann: Company Update and Webinar, page-74

1. 1,732 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2115
    I am pretty much in accord with your thinking there @homeales, especially PVDM's IP sales strategy. But
    blow me down , here we are in 2020 (I have been thinking this would be the timing of it), literally at the sharp end of the wedge or is it the wafer.

So a prosperous, happy & healthy 2020 to all Brainers.

But moving along............Until we get THE announcement, all that can be done is speculation, upon our speculations. Don't get me wrong I mean no dis-respect whatsoever, to any of the posters here, and in particular I appreciate greatly some of the very good research and thinking which is shared here. However the game is now well afoot, it's probably getting somewhere near time on in the last quarter, the warriors regather themselves for the final push, the intensity gathers pace and the pressure does build - the old familiar letdowns can weigh heavier and be even more burdensome. Can this epic be finished in glory, or a quagmire ??

I have been buying more (I am definitely overweight on this speccie), but I am coming from a long way back, my first buy was @29c and have got that down to 10c. While I know what I want for BRN, I have had plenty of time to consider the other.

What I have been reading and hearing is sounding like we are getting close now, to something tangible:
    Screen Shot 2020-01-03 at 7.41.20 pm.png
    This story has always been about the Akida chip, the IP is great, but a real working chip is what I want to see, but that is just the start really.................So I think it is a good thing that a company from Sth Korea is testing the IP, I am much more comfortable with that than say a Chinese company, and regardless of a China USA trade deal I think the Chinese will still steal IP (they regard it as their right because of past history). So much for China though, and I understand, that really, you don't have much choice other than do business with them (they will inevitably become the financial powerhouse of the world - unfortunately), but their honesty (integrity) scorecard is deplorable IMO.

My main view here is I want to believe right now, and see a successful conclusion to this story, so it's challenging, but I think I've got a sniff here. Game on.

GLTAH mc

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
18.8¢
Change
-0.018(8.54%)
Mkt cap ! $357.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
20.0¢ 20.5¢ 18.5¢ $2.052M 10.65M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
77 2577710 18.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
19.0¢ 109990 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.00pm 30/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.