SMN 1.71% 59.5¢ structural monitoring systems plc

Ann: Company Update & Capital Raising, page-16

1. 4,616 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1821
    Its been a strange series of events, but certainly this is a significant, and I would say 'cleansing' moment for the company.
    There is no reference to tc as CEO, but assumedly the focus on strong aviation skillset suggests to me that he may not be around for the longer term.

I'm very happy to hear that Stephen Forman remains, as his involvement in the Investor Relations field has been invaluable. Going forward I hope he remains in that capacity.

I like the comments:
    "The Company also advises that it intends to strengthen its executive management team to fully leverage the commercial opportunities associated with the expected FAA approval of the Supplemental Type Certificate (“STC”) qualification.
    The Board believes the strategy outlined above is in the best interest of all shareholders as we strengthen the composition of the SMS Board and executive team with a broad range of technical, operational, commercial, financial and other skills, experience and knowledge relevant to overseeing the business of a world class aerospace company."

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SMN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
59.5¢
Change
0.010(1.71%)
Mkt cap ! $81.72M
Open High Low Value Volume
59.0¢ 59.5¢ 55.5¢ $30.21K 53.24K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1554 57.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
59.5¢ 4999 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 22/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SMN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.