PGC 4.76% 44.0¢ paragon care limited

Ann: Company Update & Earnings Outlook, page-28

1. 5,441 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 192
    I doubt it's quite that bad, or perhaps I just hope it isn't, but thanks for your analysis.

This is certainly better than dropping a shocking set of figures at the EFY, and is possibly a deck clearing. The trends have generally been positive in most parts of the company for quite some years, and though stalled, they wont be undone quickly. If Sumari did jump a sinking ship, I would be surprised, though it's not out of the question. It may have been getting out of control for him and handed it on to someone who may be able to reign it back in. If that is the case, then this announcement has probably been a year in the planning by the new CEO.

I contemplated selling when it got into the 90s, but my eye wasn't on the market then as I was starting a new business and didn't trust my peripheral judgments. A most experienced T/A associate I have has picked the chart pretty well, and messaged me a month ago (at 60c) to warn me 40c was possible, so I put a little cash aside. I didn't doubt him, because @Rockon2 has an enviable record of being right.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PGC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.