PGC 4.76% 44.0¢ paragon care limited

Ann: Company Update & Earnings Outlook, page-36

1. 5,665 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 554
    Caketin , Glad you are still in contact with Rockon2 - Always thought he was and is one of the best T/A players out there.

Whilst I can see how Afterlife can draw those conclusions it assumes a lot of facts that are not facts but assumptions/ opinions in my view. I don't think that MS was suited to a very much larger business. I do have an opinion but at the same time its not fact and don't believe one should speculate on HC forums. Can easily get a legal letter as a few have on other threads.

So I personally don't believe that Afterlife has it correctly portrayed here as there are moving parts that don't make sense. The first and most important of which would be to question why AJ (who has had a very good CV and Career) would take up this role and do damage to his reputation in his first public appointment.

ZNT is a very different story to PGC and had different components that I don't think could have fitted into PGC. I was uncomfortable that ST was involved. Even owned a few but sold out. Whether it was or is a better asset I don't know.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PGC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.