PGC 4.76% 44.0¢ paragon care limited

I agree with most of your sentiments here and this was how I...

1. 3,152 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 331
    I agree with most of your sentiments here and this was how I viewed PGC until recently. The reason I yanked the chain was around my questioning of the sentiment below,

"Here we are talking about a supplier to a very defensive industry, health and age care.  People get old and sick in bull markets and bear markets (arguably more people may need medical or even funeral services in a bear market).  If PGC can identify issues early on and take action to chop off the under performing bits before they grow into a cancer, the short term suffering will be rewarded with long term benefits.  For a fast growing company that buys businesses like there is no tomorrow, there will be a time of consolidation, which probably is now."

Are those new services that PGC acquired key to these markets? The selling of capital items and consumables most certainly is but can PGC redefine itself as an all encompassing service provider to these markets? What competition is it suddenly up against? I like it when these acquisitions formed part of a larger whole, rather than the whole whole (!).

I'm still keeping an eye on this and may well dip back in if my worries are allayed. Keen to hear others thoughts on these issues.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PGC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.