AUL 0.00% 28.5¢ austar gold limited

Wow. i wonder how KRUM would handle MCO and development with the...

1. 4,255 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 64
    Wow. i wonder how KRUM would handle MCO and development with the current gold price. I seem to recall lots of talk about mining MCO when gold prices were $1000 an ounce less....this gold price must seem like the opportunity of a lifetime if done right???

Lets see what our AUL team can do. I do hope for regular updates and more transparency going fwd. Seems likes lots going on behind the scenes atm...

I hope and hope things work out well for the loyal LT holders. I know IK is a nice man but he seemed very bitter after losing the job. I hope for a good 2020 for AUL. The gold price is like a huge gift. Can mgt use this opportunity wisely and to the fullest???we will see...
    Mcnally is not a miner but he is a savy business man with very high standards and I believe he has shareholders best interests in mind...
    i wait and hope for AUL to go from unknow minnow to profitable producer this year....

Results are what we need now...i hope for a large cash flow to fund drilling campaign, increased capacity and growing the reserve/ mine life...I am not a miner either but i like numbers....getting the cost of production below $1500 AUD is what we need imo...hopefull as processes and volume improve so will costs.

dyor...just my hope and opinion

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.