SDL 0.00% 0.6¢ sundance resources limited

Ann: Company Update - January 2018, page-122

1. 2,242 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 293
    Thanks for the POSITIVE posters here doing research and sharing it. WE should be feeling lucky as this is a big and expensive project. A whole railway and port has to built and all the mine itself. Then we have to ship it a long way to china. Even though its high grade ore, there other competing mines and to have a heavy lifting player (backed?) by the Chinese - them being involved, this could be the start of major investment into that region if not already and if other companies/mines can use that long rail line whoever gets the profits- if govts , they need it to improve to attract fresh investment all this be worked out in the details to come and maybe what will hold back Cameroon saying Yes if they not get what they want and maybe compromises made or we dead in the water again. Even as just a welcome MOU, this has some very heavy hitters inc the Chinese who dont suffer fools easily so if it goes ahead, it will be full throttle-they play for keeps and i just hope the timing with booms and prices works in our favour as a while till we are shipping ore.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.