SDL 0.00% 0.6¢ sundance resources limited

Hi Hotazel. Sorry if I have offended. My point in posting those...

1. 8,602 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 40
    Hi Hotazel.

Sorry if I have offended.
    My point in posting those facts were that most now a days would not know what was going on in the past. A lot of posters would not know where to find the facts I posted about the Oil and Gas. The poster asked a question about oil. I answered that question and added the gas.
    SDL and Cameroon Government do not keep talking about the pellet and concentrate plant or steel mill. They may still have ambitions of building the steel plant and pellet/concentrate plant. I am not suggesting the mill and plants will be built, but it was suggested.
    All I am doing is informing posters of what has been looked at and could end up being built.
    Only makes sense to build the pellet and concentrate plant with a steel mill close by.
    Why send all the iron ore to China? Process as much as possible in Cameroon to finished product. Saves a lot of money in shipping costs and keeps the finished product in Africa for use in Africa and Europe. Africa has been touted as the big mover in the future uptrend just like India has been progressing towards being the next China.
    Just trying to help the new comers who have no idea what to research about SDL or the Central African area.
    Most probably, 7000 of around 8,500 of my posts on HotCopper would be about SDL and the area their projects are in. Lot of posts to read over.
    I am not posting to say SDL will succeed in their quest for funding or that they will end up running it or having a share of the projects, just giving some facts of what has gone down in previous years that would be hard to find in researching the past.
    The same with what I said about Metzimevin, most would not know that Itabirite could feasibly start up as soon as Metzimevin was mined out of DSO if cash was available to build the pellet and concentrate plant. Most believe the Itabirite would be at least 10 years away after starting to mine the DSO. That would alter all the cash income stream that has been forecast by SDL.
    Metzimevin, Mbarga, Mbarga South would be all mined at start up of mining. Metzimevin is the smallest resource of DSO going by figures SDL have put out. That was the reason I asked SDL about the chances of starting Itabirite mining as soon as Metzimevin was mined out of DSO, SDL agreed on what I had suggested was feasible.
    Sorry, as you well know,its in my nature to try to help others that ask questions and show they have little knowledge about the projects. Others who know everything about SDL do not have to read what I post and can put me on ignore if they choose to.

Regards
    Westcott.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.