SDL 0.00% 0.6¢ sundance resources limited

Hi jayneen. As usual you only post about me and tell made up...

1. 8,602 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 40
    Hi jayneen.
    As usual you only post about me and tell made up stories about what I was suppose to have said.
    You need to tell the truth if you know what that word means. Also you need to know the facts before posting rubbish, wrongful information.
    SDL have got Lump iron ore but prefer to concentrate on selling it in a different form. SDL have at least 5, different types of iron ore in their tenements. SDL Iron ore that they will be looking to sell is higher grade than what RIO and BHP produce in The Pilbara.
    Hundreds of kilometres in land? How far inland is BHP's main iron ore area from Port? How far is Hancock's iron ore from Port? Hundreds of kilometres.
    How much cash did it cost per kilometre to build rail in The Pilbara for RIO, BHP and FMG AND Hancock? About $1.5 million more per kilometre than the cash cost for rail in Cameroon and The Congo. How far in land is VALE High grade and Itabirite ore inland? even further than SDL's Cameroon and Congo iron ore.
    I believe BHP and Rio in The Pilbara sell more iron ore fines than Lump iron ore. We have been through this before and I have proved you wrong on every turn.
    What water issues did SDL have? Getting water from a water source was to be done via Hydro dam. Only water issue was to do with gold mining on The Congo Tenement when the Italians were mining gold. SDL iron ore was to start between 800 and a 1000 mt above sea level, not at the base of high hills that BHP have been mining at area C for many years and pumping water out 24hrs, 7 days a week.
    Please try telling your stories to primary school children, on the other hand don't, they most probably understand better than you.

Regards
    Westcott.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.