SDL 0.00% 0.6¢ sundance resources limited

Good to see the road development. Also regional investment in...

1. 1,198 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 269
    Good to see the road development. Also regional investment in communications.
    I have always seen the key to regional development being Belinga and **on's government approach. Unfortunately the **on government has realized that the cycle have turned and have mothballed belinga.

As have EQX with all of their iron ore interests. EQX realized they were dead in the water in about 2014. Stopped spending and converted interests into royalty or long term holds. So you are right - EQX is dead in the water.

Not sure why you think the clock would be ticking though? Westy and others have long foretold of the imminent demise of EQX and the superiority of SDL. EQX have $40 million in cash and no debt. Unchallenged long term 100% ownership of their projects. Not much to be nervous about! They are looking for new projects and taking their time. Patient and smart team. Once upon a time SDL was 50 times bigger than EQX. Now it is the other way around. EQX share price is 60 times SDL. Tcomparison now is like a joke: SDL have massive debt and are losing control of their portfolio and even if the regional infrastructure was suddenly magically constructed the irony is that SDL would be totally unable to capitalise on the opportunity. The capital structuire means that shareholders cannot possibly make a return. I do not think there is any credible argument about whose business plan was better.

However, very happy (As always) if you are correct and SDL turns out to be the big winner in the region. I would be stunned but "as we know" you guys have lots of knowledge and it all seems to point that SDL is a big winner.

Im sorry but I cant see it and so point out my perspective that, like the emperors new clothes, some of you are watching something that only you can see:

China is coming.
    SDL has the best iron ore in the world.
    The SDL mine is being built or is "ready to go"
    The port is ready
    Railway on its way
    Funding will happen
    etc etc

Perhaps by Xmas?

Good luck!
    J9

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.