SDL 0.00% 0.6¢ sundance resources limited

Hi malmanu. I read it quite a few times during 2017 from so...

1. 8,602 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 40
    Hi malmanu.

I read it quite a few times during 2017 from so called experts trying to predict iron ore prices in the future, each party got it wrong by a long way. These so called experts are there to make a profit for themselves and their customers. Best way is to scare share holders of iron ore companies to sell their shares.
    I have said it so many times over the years about how good SDL's iron ore is in Fe% value.
    Second only to Vale of Brazil for DSO and World best for Pellet feed/ Concentrate.
    Pellet feed and Concentrate is the main resource that SDL have for stage two.
    On top of the 5 billion tonnes already known, they say they will have from 9.2 to 13.2 Billion tonnes of Itabirite. That is only from a very small percentage of their known Target areas.
    SDL can start mining the Itabirite as soon as infrastructure is in place for stage Two by starting mining the Metzimevin mine pit once the DSO is finished being mined.
    I asked about starting Itabirite mining sooner than was stated to be the case from Metzimevin, I was told I was right by SDL.

Regards
    Westcott.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.