AGY 5.43% 8.7¢ argosy minerals limited

For what it is worth, here’s my take:Unlikey to stay in Arg...

1. 864 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 590
    For what it is worth, here’s my take:

Unlikey to stay in Arg because JZ has announced it is a tier 1. The use of Platts Nth Asia pricing structure tells me that it is likely Sth Korean or Japanese.

By quarantining, it appears that we are no longer in discussions with multiple players. We have chosen our preferred partner and are working towards finalizing the contract.

Our current product is being kept for our tier 1 partner, even though there’s appetite locally.

It’s been a frustrating learning curve for all investors and staff at Argosy/Puna, awaiting the approval. Salta are inexperienced as they have never done anything like this before and I’d suggest that they are using us as their template moving forward. I’ve spoken to JZ about this numerous times and he’s shown restraint in being openly frustrated.

For those that have not interacted with JZ about their investment, he is one of the most accessible bosses of an ASX listed company. Many of his family and friends have been invested here for years and if you think for a second that AGY isn’t his absolute priority, then you need your head read.

All of this is opinion only. Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.7¢
Change
-0.005(5.43%)
Mkt cap ! $126.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.1¢ 9.1¢ 8.7¢ $278.7K 3.125M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 688234 8.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.0¢ 603000 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
8.8¢
  Change
-0.005 ( 5.17 %)
Open High Low Volume
9.1¢ 9.1¢ 8.6¢ 1569215
Last updated 15.46pm 17/06/2024 ?
AGY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.