AGY 5.43% 8.7¢ argosy minerals limited

Best of luck to you too @Billyjean. But no, I don't have an...

1. 3,849 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1510
    Best of luck to you too @Billyjean. But no, I don't have an emotional attachment to AGY otherwise I wouldn't have offloaded a large parcel recently. Nor do I get paid by the post, but I don't blame you for jumping to this conclusion as it's a favourite go-to when people can't get their head around it (funny how no-one accuses prolific up-rampers of being paid though, hey?). But I'll explain it to you.

Each and every one of my posts have been in response to someone else tagging or name-dropping me here. I was a fairly infrequent poster up until a couple of weeks ago, when certain members of the AGY cheer squad wanted to pile-on because they didn't like some of my views. As I've explained previously, I'm not one to turn the other cheek, so I'll respond. Despite the calls by others for it to stop, there are many here that will not tolerate any negative commentary, so each day there is more baiting. So I respond (as I said I would), and round and round we go.

If posters don't wan't to read further posts from me, it's simple. Stop tagging and name dropping me to bait a response! Or hit the ignore button, either is fine by me.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.7¢
Change
-0.005(5.43%)
Mkt cap ! $128.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.1¢ 9.1¢ 8.7¢ $220.3K 2.466M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 21922 8.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.8¢ 26491 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.49pm 17/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
8.7¢
  Change
-0.005 ( 6.25 %)
Open High Low Volume
9.1¢ 9.1¢ 8.6¢ 1176781
Last updated 13.14pm 17/06/2024 ?
AGY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.