AGY 2.38% 4.3¢ argosy minerals limited

Ann: Company Update - Key Developments, page-279

1. 2,938 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1434
    "Govt approval is required before work can commence, also (of course), but this has essentially zero technical de-risking value wrt production viability."

For the love of god this guy loves to cherry pick to suit his narrative. No, it won't de-risk the actual production viability. Yes, it will de-risk the capability of expanding production, especially with a tiny capacity of 2,000 tonnes. None of the big guys will give AGY a second look if they're limited to producing 2,000 tonnes, which is why the approvals are so important, IMO. I believe the approvals would have been instrumental years ago, but that's here nor there - pure speculation and opinion.

He touches on conditional contracts, which I agree it's difficult to see why both parties are unable to come to an agreement, especially when others are having no problem in doing so. Those with deals and those without seem to be differentiated by the capacity they can produce at, whether they're producing now or in 5 years.

"and a month or 6 here or there means jack sh!t in the scheme of things"

It's been more than a month or 6 'here or here'. That's people's money tied up for extended periods of time. Let's be real, we're here to make money. There's a reason why people are taking their hard-earned away from AGY and placing it elsewhere that presents more lucrative opportunities.

All in my opinion of course.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.3¢
Change
0.001(2.38%)
Mkt cap ! $62.60M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.2¢ 4.3¢ 4.2¢ $57.87K 1.369M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 1457270 4.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.3¢ 1101688 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AGY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.