OGX 0.00% 0.3¢ orinoco gold limited

quote....Once our Hammer Mill 3 is running to Richard’s high...

1. 2,243 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 58
    quote....Once our Hammer Mill 3 is running to Richard’s high standards, he will introduce a second shift that will focus on processing the tailings each day. This will provide an excellent blending material for our high grade underground feed. When our Hammer Mill 4 is scheduled to hit its strides in late April, I would like to think that we could lift daily throughput above our 500 tonnes per day medium-term target by blending both feeds. Let’s wait and see but the initial tailings samples we announced are certainly a nice start.... ends..

Reading between the lines .. If HM4 is on site middle march,say 15/03/2018 and it is expected to hit it's strides late late April , say 28 /04 /2018 then we can say it is taking approx 44 days to run the hammer mill at peak efficiency after tweaking . The same by infurrence might be said for HM3 .This only back of the napkin math and is meant only as an indicator to time taken to prove up hammermills.
    Med term target 500 tonnes per day :::: 500 divided by 50 +20/HMs/= 7.1428571 hours per day crushing time.
    I could go on and on and on with the math

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OGX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.