GMC 0.00% 0.6¢ gulf manganese corporation limited

Again for those who are not aware of the ACTUAL deal I don't...

1. 231 Posts.
    Again for those who are not aware of the ACTUAL deal

I don't think many people here are understanding this deal at all. I bought GMC on volume, I crunched some numbers last friday so I decided to hold. it is on their website homepage.

The project cost is $66M but the value is 160M USD

Pak Marthen is not paying a premium he is buying at a 30% plus discount by paying 17M for 15% stake

160M X 15% = 24M actual value.

Mr Marthen is saving 7M by only paying a maximum of 17m for 15% stake instead of 24M, that is why I believe he jumped on the deal apart from his moral obligations to his community.

Sure he may have a great heart for the people in the area, but he is a businessman and not going to throw money away and pay full price for anything.

USD 160m = AUD 209.5m [today]

We have to wait for the announcement, if we see a green light and Mr Marthen has handed the deposit GMC is destined for a firm Mcap between 200M and 250M AUD.

The first 2 smelters will be bringing in revenue soon putting GMC's expected profitability forward by 100%. (GMC initially planned only to buy 1 smelter not 2 in 2016) So their project forecast has been brought forward substantially.

Going of the Mcap we can easily see where the sp is headed. the funny dude with the big bushy mustache is tipping 20c+ on otherforums.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GMC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.