ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 2,855 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1475
    Ok, I admit it! I sold a small parcel last week and I have to say it feels quite cathartic
    I was happy to get mid range for the day I sold, I was always taught it helps to leave some on the table for others.........
    I can't disagree with those who feel SP is currently too high and also note the fact it is proving remarkably resilient. I do wonder if when this pandemic is over will some funds shift from CSL to some other beaten down former favourites?
    CGT is obviously the big issue along with the disgrace on here at actually selling some!!
    It was quite an effort and took the opportunity to clear out a heap of dud shares to try and offset the gains. It was actually surprising how long I had owned some of the shares going nowhere and effort put in. It was also obvious that I would have no desire to buy them back any time soon (I know - some very slack management)
    I still hold a good (enough for me) portion and am now looking for some juicy other opportunities............
    Last edited by pe981: 20/04/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CSL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.