ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 1,009 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 21
    Not "negative" at all. Only cautious. If I were negative, I wouldn't even bother looking at SAS and posting in this section of the Forum. The very fact that I'm here and taking part in the discussion is proof that I like the company and its business model. And I want to participate in its rise - at the right price.

There are a lot of investors and traders in this Market, far more than the few of us who visit and post on hotcopper. Apparently, the bulk of those participants lack the euphoria and enthusiasm on display here. Otherwise, buying would continue in spite of doubts that only a few of us seem to harbour.
    Sky and Space fans may think the broad majority of market participants gets it wrong. But over a lifetime of investing, I have found (sometimes the really hard way) that the Market can remain "wrong" much longer than many of us retail investors can remain solvent.
    So, I look at the chart. That gives me a simple picture of Market sentiment, "what the Big Boys are doing." If they're selling, I get out of the way, and will resume buying when they're done selling down.

What I said earlier today, and what you may have misunderstood as "negativity", is merely my attempt at trying to figure out WHY the average market sentiment didn't share in the enthusiasm over today's news items. And I still stand by what I said about licenses.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SAS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.