IBX 0.00% 7.4¢ imagion biosystems limited

@manny100I agree with you as a tracker is a pain in the arse and...

1. 225 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 131
    @manny100

I agree with you as a tracker is a pain in the arse and very time consuming (personal experience from my son), plus the other ways are just not good enough to find the cancer in a patient. But that is my opinion only and for others to decide...anyway:

The Technology of MagSense
    1. Inject low dose of nanoparticle imaging agent - like contrast injection anyway.
    2. It binds to tumor cells specificity for cancer - specific targeting.
    3. The agent then is flushed from your system - like contrast anyway.

This can all be done with equipment already in Radiology & Imaging centers by radiologist's all around the world through a normal MRI machine. The company will not have to build out any expensive equipment for it to work which means go to market supply & demand.

The Application of MagSense
    - Breat Cancer
    - Prostate Cancer
    - Ovarian Cancer

The scope of Market fro MagSense
    A) Worldwide: 30,000 MRI units.
    B) Scans: 20 daily per unit average.
    C) Daily: 600,000 scans daily.

If the company was able to capture 50% of the total daily MRI scans @ only $25.00 per treatment. This would make your eyes water at how much revenue could be made on a daily basis by Imagion Biosystems Limited.600,000 X $25.00 = $15 Million per day.$15M X 305 = +4.5 Billion annually.

Will not be long after getting into the US, the fund managers will be walking all over each other to give them capital...I will wait for all the traders to get burnt, then take a position.

Have a nice day! smile.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IBX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.