IBX 2.44% 8.0¢ imagion biosystems limited

Ann: Company Update - Phase 1 Study Independent Review, page-169

1. 701 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 362
    I disagree an announcement detailing a strategic partner would do it. Management has been pretty clear that this is their focus. We already know from the trial it is safe and it works. Ultimately this is what a strategic partner wants to see. The second round of trials will be much easier to fill in the US. I remember backpacking around the UK and Europe in the 90s. It was always mostly Americans that signed up to make money from medical trials. Hardly ever saw any Australians doing this. I think the main deterrent for Aussies was that to be a part of the paid trial you had to be drug free. This is how I knew in various places I travelled as their was always an American in the dorm complaining about someone smoking weed because it would interfere with their work. How anyone could expect to stay in a hostel in Brixton just 200m from The Fridge nightclub and expect people to be straight was pretty funny though. Sorry to go on a tangent but with any luck there are some holder's who remember the Escape from Samsara days.

Last edited by Synergy12: 19/02/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IBX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.0¢
Change
-0.002(2.44%)
Mkt cap ! $2.611M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.2¢ 8.2¢ 8.0¢ $7.014K 87.21K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 13155 7.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.4¢ 25000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.34pm 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IBX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.