KPO 0.00% 0.3¢ kalina power limited

Evening folks, Attached below is the business research paper...

1. 1,604 Posts.
    Evening folks,

Attached below is the business research paper from a company i have a suscription to. What is really clear in regards to KPO is as follows.
    1.The market size is huge and growing at a fast rate infact its now the biggest growth area of the green energy movement not that you would think that as its not well covered.
    2.We only have one incumbent in which we have a 40% cost advantage on not to mention other factors in terms of simplicity of install etc. Disruption is immient and going to be rapid.
    3. The corporate heads are set in place and solid business structure is now complete. Watch the business grow at rates the market will be very impressed with. As most have assumed Mr Myers was delibretly placed on the board and i forsee big funding coming in for projects near term. I think the market will be pleasently suprised how close the current 7 projects are to a good as done status. Confirmation of these in any order will rerate the company significantly.

Once all the placement stock is shifted through in coming days i would be shocked if we had not broken out of this trading zone.  

Incredible value here at the moment and thank your lucky stars that the supply is there to slow the SP growth for us to get in before deals and roadshows.

I will call it right here now i think KPO will be the best performer on the ASX in the coming month hence why i have put a record amount of money into this one.

It's quiet litterally at the base of whats to come sit back and watch a incredible company unfold just like i have with the many before it..... This has all the boxes ticked and i have a particualr soft spot for Kalina.

The market size of waste heat recovery system (WHRS) was USD 44.14 Billion in 2015, and is projected to reach USD 65.87 Billion by 2021, at a CAGR of 6.90% between 2016 and 2021. The focus on cost efficiency and stringent government regulations are expected to drive the demand for the WHR system market.
    - Advertising -
    - Premium. -​
    The report "Waste Heat Recovery System Market by Application (Preheating and Steam & Electricity Generation), End-Use Industry (Petroleum Refining, Metal Production, Cement, Chemical, Paper & Pulp, and Textile) - Global Trends & Forecasts to 2021", The market size of waste heat recovery system (WHRS) was USD 44.14 Billion in 2015, and is projected to reach USD 65.87 Billion by 2021, at a CAGR of 6.90% between 2016 and 2021.

https://www.whatech.com/market-rese...-usd-by-2021-according-to-new-research-report

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KPO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.459M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 12629604 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 10071074 14
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.22am 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KPO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.