5GG 14.6% 4.7¢ pentanet limited

Yep! you are correct, thanks for pointing that out.I'm not too...

1. 308 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75
    Yep! you are correct, thanks for pointing that out.

I'm not too fussed on current numbers of paying subscribers as I don't think that was the emphasis YET. Build a user base then introduce fees seems to be the thought process, which as I outlined I believe Pentanet have done this successfully. The next couple of quarters is where I will begin to get pessimistic if revenue and active users don't continue to increase. But for now they have done all they could as far as I am concerned.

I like these guys because of:

-Current fixed wireless product is exceptional
    -Expanding with NEXUS which increases coverage of the fixed wireless product
    -Geforce now moving towards being a paid service and therefore generating more revenue
    -Canopus investment, I urge anyone who hasn't already looked at their website to do so. The product they offer is only going to become increasingly in demand as data usage from the metaverse, increasingly data heavy online games and higher and higher quality movies are being streamed. I like the fact Pentanet own a roughly 13% share of the company, especially for years to come. If all else fails send the Canopus website to your nerdiest mate and see what they say, its good stuff! I have a theory of why this will become a highly profitable investment, however I will not share as it is largely speculation at this point in time......

Goodluck all

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 5GG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.7¢
Change
0.006(14.6%)
Mkt cap ! $20.35M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.2¢ 4.8¢ 4.2¢ $158.1K 3.453M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 410344 4.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.7¢ 17280 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
5GG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.