PDY 0.00% 0.7¢ padbury mining limited

To be brutally honest I don't actually care if they never get...

1. 126 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12
    To be brutally honest I don't actually care if they never get one flake of Vanaduim out of the ground.
    The VRB's are good, the VRB's are no good, Vanaduim is good, Vanaduim is bad ra ra ra ra !!!
    It's a bit of fun to debate the pro's and con's but in reality I don't care all that much.

One of my rationales - TNG - $122 mil mcap...............YRR - $9mil mcap.........you make the comparisons between each.
    For my money that makes YRR look like an absolute steal to potential investors.

As long as at some stage the SP^^^^^ and I make a decent chunk of change........yaaaaaaaaay.
    Hell I'd even go for a pump and dump.....I love pump and dumps !!!! (on the right side of them of course)

If management can't get this to kick along at some stage then they deserve a kick in the nuts!!!
    They have in their grasp what I think the market and potential investors will like to hear.
    I think they can, and I think they will, YRR recently went to 0.029 on the basis of ?????
    If they can get it even 1/2 way to TNG's market cap I'll be a happy camper !!!

You sir, are the biggest hypocrite on Hotcopper, hang your head jSKFo!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PDY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.