AVL 0.00% 1.4¢ australian vanadium limited

AVL, Vince is now, trying to get people to believe the waste is...

1. 3,798 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1526
    AVL, Vince is now, trying to get people to believe the waste is worth more than the Vanadium he has finished with the Vanadium for awhile so its now the tailings he wants to sell. So he goes over to guess who but Proactive the team that you pay to promote you. Not that other guy that said it was his science project.
    When what he should be doing is apologising to investors in the last and previous capital raises for his poor performance as CEO and miss guiding statements in those capital raises where is signed off on construction dates & commissioning dates and told people a DFS was being completed basically mislead the share holders.
    He has not delivered one item from said capital raises and share price performance is negative.
    I have lost considerable monies with this company and belief in the AVL story is waning. Vince will only cost you money in the long run. He is very similar or has taken lines from Ben Bell at AUZ on how to play the share holder and live a nice life at their expense. Shift the plant come up with all sorts of figures and basically deliver nothing and mine the shareholders for money.
    If you have invested like myself in AVL and Vince's story like me you will have suffered financial loses and well I moved on as I hope Vince moves on and returns to South Africa or something maybe moves to New Zealand starts an oil corporation.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $120.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.4¢ 1.5¢ 1.4¢ $16.26K 1.158M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
36 12865080 1.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.5¢ 10979895 31
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.