TV2 0.00% 0.8¢ tv2u international limited

Ann: Company Update-TV2.AX, page-125

1. 583 Posts.
    Thanks mate.

I've concluded that the "ASX Aware" and "Price and Volume" confusion that has arisen in this case means one and the same, as the date and content of the second "Price and Volume" query is very accurate on the trading activity that fateful morning. It was not an ASX Aware letter at all. The only time ASX Aware is written is in the text of the response from the company, which appears to be where the confusion originated.

I realise that the naming conventions for Headlines on the ASX for "Aware" and "Query" mean two separate things, but clearly in this case, the TH and Suspension arose from a second "Price and Volume Query" and the time required to respond, which they have, deferring back to the Company Update.

I suspect that suspension may be continuing at the direction of the ASX ..... they gave the company 26 minutes if you read the Price and Volume Query (Trading halted at 1034hrs, response was required by 1100hrs). I've got not doubt the ASX is pissed about the volume after the first speeding ticket, and as I've said all along, I'm surprised they even let it open on Day 2 based on the day prior and the pre-market Day 2.

Someone is going to get a smack.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TV2 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.