BRN 2.94% 17.5¢ brainchip holdings ltd

Ann: Company Update Webinar 31 Jan 2019, page-126

1. 2,397 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1903

Respect your views Belkin.  We could go on debating (not arguing)  US versus Australia's approach to Chairman and corporate governance. Suffice that these issues are being discussed, before the event, here.

Just a few points....

SNAP64 - I'm pretty sure it wasn't incorporated in the Accelerator.

Time blowouts - There was never any time line given for the release of the Akida DE. In respect of the blow out for the delivery of the Akida FPGA I accept there's been a major re purposing of this hardware. But keeping the FPGA - as a work in progress - for as long as possible ie. until the IC's logic design is complete, is obviously a good thing. It's their strategy, not a delay.   Otherwise getting the cybersecurity tech onboard the hardware and fully tested at the last minute, I assume would not have been possible. Anyway, the FPGA has probably been around for many months.   For example, the Akida FPGA was most likely used to benchmark the 1400 images per sec reported back in September for CIFAR-10.   The IC?  These guys know what happens if you rush this.   

SN TECH - No doubt the invoice dispute was identified, and steps taken, the minute SN-T didn't pay the bill. Assume all hell broke loose for many months. The only step they didn't take which they perhaps should off , was immediately inform sh's.

Akida - When LDN was appointed, all Peter had was an FPGA with SNAP64. Sure Akida was in Peters head. But he was still of a mind that he could sell SNAP64 to the world; remember?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
17.5¢
Change
0.005(2.94%)
Mkt cap ! $343.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
16.5¢ 18.5¢ 16.5¢ $1.865M 10.58M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
36 1001708 17.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
17.5¢ 167790 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.