WRM 0.00% 6.3¢ white rock minerals limited

I bought into WRM via AUL without doing much "due diligence". I...

1. 3,660 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1078
    I bought into WRM via AUL without doing much "due diligence". I liked the Alaska prospects and AUL SHs were getting a good deal. In hindsight, that was big mistake. Nevertheless, as Simon stated today, he and others are there for the Alaskan prospects. The previous Board at WRM were hopeless and unable to progress Alaska, although COVID-19 impacts were a factor. Now a new lot have come in and are continuing with Morning Star (doubtless after careful assessment - wouldn't you?). However, Alaska is their real objective.

Yes, @mattyedw, you and a number of others are rabidly antipathetic to Morning Star. AUL was indeed a failure and people could say that WRM should have known better but bought out AUL as a "mates agreement". It appears that some of you worked at Morning Star in the past. The Board of WRM has changed since the AUL buyout and been substantially renewed. The new ones have put their own money into WRM and think that Morning Star is still worth pursuing. Time will tell of course.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WRM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.