OAK 0.00% 7.1¢ oakridge international limited

The news states company will review various opportunities from...

1. 429 Posts.
    The news states company will review various opportunities from institutions. What do they mean, takeover or part buy out , gee i would like to be a fly on the wall ??? suggestions
    Started to feel a tone which not sure is right or wrong so sold half my stake at average 8.8 so still have a good holding left..
    Yes my son did do something today that sold off a quarter , not sure what neither is he but it happened the system was open and the order ready for execution and some how it was fired off I printed the order sheet and was ready to post to try and quell sceptism then I thought wtf even though he's smarter than meThe point was I started to get a gut feeling so wanted to try and sell 10 or above a quarter of my stake now I have half sold, was actually expecting a spike.
    I'm afraid Hudson though he annoys me at times had a reasonable analagy this time.
    And Primo when mentioning world class footballers don't forget us coaches we are thrown in the mud and humiliated if team doesn't perform and thats just kids , luckily that department is ok at the "moment."
    touch wood

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OAK (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.