OAK 0.00% 8.0¢ oakridge international limited

This Michael Partington departure slipped right below my radar...

1. 429 Posts.
    This Michael Partington departure slipped right below my radar so thanks to the poster who
    brought it to our intention.I did hear a rumour from a poster on another forum but not the company.
    I believe its news the holders should of been made aware through one of the company anouncements. When investors are holding a diversified portfolio time is an issue so you expect to be kept up to date with events like senior management departing through te regular news announcements.
    Partington was Xped hierarchy and was presenting himself at IOT presentations championing Xped he was with Xped in the early days before Raya and is in a video celebrating when they received R&D funding and a grant.
    On top of Lisa's departure and the market rout something stinks or at least on a percentage basis risk has been raised..
    Have to add John Stefanac has adjusted his introduction to working for Xped and director for Astralink.
    Want to mention to the joker who thought I was insinuating John was leaving Xped ,your words not mine. Never ever had its just information I like to know when a huge stake is at risk or is to be risked.
    I have been investing for years longer than some of the HC Xped and FB heavyweights and you learn not to wash collective events like this under the carpet.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OAK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.408M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.8¢ 9.0¢ 8.0¢ $3.134K 35.19K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2000 8.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.5¢ 1524 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.31pm 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OAK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.