OAK 0.00% 8.0¢ oakridge international limited

Absolutely but Michael was with Xped for a while in a business...

1. 429 Posts.
    Absolutely but Michael was with Xped for a while in a business development managerial role with accounting qualifications and a MBA he wasn't in the team as simply a fly by night consultant. That word can be used on any of the team "consultant"when they are performing their normal duties.
    The fact is he has now become a consultant.
    Maybe Xped are happy maybe they are totally pissed off .
    To be honest I didn't particularly like it when he turned up at a presentation with his polo shirt hanging out, presentation is important and first impressions help.
    Wood can get away with his own fashion as he is a creator and super nerd and along with Shultz and Stefanac the real gem in Xped. Actually personally I regard Stefanac the barometer .
    I prefer to look at the events collectively , if you read enough of the news in Xped and other companies you sometimes pick a feeling up that doesn't auger well for the future and need to try and rute out everything you can to pacify apprehension.
    The writer does not totally disown Xped but requires all information to try and find out how the mechanics of business are operating as at the moment it does not look good.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OAK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.408M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.8¢ 9.0¢ 8.0¢ $3.134K 35.19K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2000 8.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.5¢ 1524 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.31pm 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OAK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.