OAK 0.00% 8.0¢ oakridge international limited

In essence when you short you have to borrow shares to be...

1. 429 Posts.
    In essence when you short you have to borrow shares to be shorted, while overseas when I was expecting a drift I rang a broker in Perth who said Xped could not be shorted. Hudson Design pulled me up on it with his famous sighing face and when investigating further found out a very small number had been shorted but the fact is I'm told nobody could with my broker and many were the same as there were no shares to borrow for shorting , very common in this type of company a speculative start up. If somebody disagree's please explain how you can because when Lisa resigned the resulting pullback was written all over for a short trade.
    An large holder wanting to bail out would have to sell their own shares so the mystery still remains.
    The largest 20 shareholders are reportedly still holding but even today it appeared some entity is still jumping ship. How can the SP drop so far out of manipulation alone ?
    Usually the truth about trading comes out a few weeks later so we will see why the sell off was executed with such speed. When Warren Buffet sells off he often carries the selling off over time so as not to tank the SP.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OAK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.408M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.8¢ 9.0¢ 8.0¢ $3.134K 35.19K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2000 8.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.5¢ 1524 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.31pm 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OAK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.